Onboard antennas and antenna feeder device elements
High-precision antennas with composite structures play one of the key roles in today’s satellites. At the Industrial Center, ISS-Reshetnev engineers design and develop a wide range of onboard antennas and antenna feeder device elements, among which are the following:
- large-sized foldable reflectors;
- composite contour beam reflectors (three-layer, mono-shell);
- antenna assemblies of the Bashnya type;
- feed systems;
- metric and inch waveguide sections.
The Industrial Center has already had its developments in the field of antenna and feed units design flight qualified onboard most recent ISS-Reshetnev’s satellites:
Satellites of the Loutch-5 series:
- six foldable antennas with 4-meter reflectors made of gold-plated mesh;
- waveguides for the repeater system;
- high-precision composite reflectors for foldable antennas;
The Yamal-300K satellite:
- a contour beam antenna.
The Industrial Center has the most advanced measuring, testing and production equipment which enables it to manufacture onboard antenna reflectors and elements of antenna feeder devices that are on a par with the best foreign makes.