ISS-Reshetnev has a full range of specialized ground equipment enabling the company to carry out all necessary operations in the process of developing and building satellites, various structures as well as complex foldable systems and mechanisms. The equipment is designed and manufactured in-house, here, at ISS-Reshetnev facilities.
The Industrial Center designs and manufactures the following types of equipment:
- equipment for dynamic and static testing of satellite qualification models;
- zero-gravity simulation equipment for testing satellite foldable structures;
- transportation containers for satellites and their parts;
- lifting equipment (spreader bars, etc);
- fuelling equipment for filling satellites with propellants;
- equipment of cosmodrome technical facilities.