Human resources policy
ISS-Reshetnev’s human resources policy aims to build effective teams of highly qualified and motivated people capable of giving a competitive edge to the company and reinforcing its leading position in the space technology market.
Principal goals of the company’s human resources policy
- determination of the strategy and main goals of personnel management;
- recruitment planning;
- search and recruitment of employees, professional training;
- talent pool succession planning;
- assessment of the company’s employees’ performance potential;
- retraining and professional development programs;
- specification of workplaces, working conditions; job management.
HR policy principles
- attracting the most talented school leavers and giving them an opportunity to enroll at Russia’s leading universities and study as part of a target training program (those professions that ISS-Reshetnev has a need for), including all types of internship programs at the company’s site, hand-on experience and certification of graduates;
- incentive plans, employee incentive programs;
- employee learning and skills development programs, training, retraining and professional development systems;
- unbiased assessment of the company’s employees performance;
- employee career planning, including talent pool succession planning;
- promotion health and well-being of employees through corporate social responsibility initiatives.